Lanner recently announced the launch of the LEC-2290, an intelligent edge computing IPC w/support for Intel Core i7-8700T/i7-8700.
The LEC-2290’s computing prowess can be expanded by way of boosting GPUs and other accelerators. This particular box PC is purpose-built for intelligent edge computing applications such as compute-intensive video analytics.
The new appliance comes with support for Intel’s OpenVINO toolkit and the Movidius inferencing engine. The top features of LEC-2290 are as followed:
- Intel CoreTM i7-8700T/i7-8700
- 2x DDR4 2133/2400 SO-DIMM, Max. 32GB
- 2x RJ45 GbE LAN, 4x PoE, 4x USB3.0, 6x COM Ports, 8x DI & 8x DO
- 2x Removable HDD/SSD External Slot w/ RAID, 1x mSATA • 1x PCIe 16
- 1x Mini-PCIe (PCIe + USB2.0) w/ Nano-SIM, 1x B Key M.2 (PCIe + USB3.0) w/ Nano-SIM