Bosch unveils new AI-powered IP camera for enhanced fire & smoke detection
For those looking for a new and intelligent approach to fire detection, AVIOTEC, the artificial intelligence-based fire detection camera from Bosch Security Systems, detects fires quickly and reliably in challenging settings, such as dusty, humid, and dark areas.
It is vital to detect fire as early as possible. AVIOTEC is an IP camera with built-in video analytics. The trained algorithm detects flames and smoke directly at the source. The device can, therefore, detect fires faster than a common point-type detector on a ceiling.
The fire detection camera offers a lot of advantages in challenging environments. Bosch Security Systems’ AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 camera can be deployed in varied conditions, including ambient conditions, high ceilings, light conditions, changing crowd activity and half-open spaces.
AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 camera is machine learning and AI-enabled to offer enhanced smoke and flame detection. Video-based fire detection is based on the capability of various analysis techniques that examine live images for fires. Compared to infrared and thermal imaging cameras, AVIOTEC uses optical analyses to detect flames and smoke.
The fire detection technology has grown in its variety of applications and stability, over the last few years, thanks to the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI). The AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 camera is machine learning and AI-enabled to offer enhanced smoke and flame detection.
Bosch Security Systems’ AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 camera can be deployed for a wide range of applications, such as paper mills, airports, industry, warehouses, tunnels, and so on.
Additional benefits of the AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 camera include:
- Redundant alarm transmission – AVIOTEC delivers the possibility of redundant alarm transmission. On top, during a network shutdown, the camera relay transmits the fire alarm to the fire detection system.
- Analytics inside – Choose AVIOTEC to ensure that data processing is under control. A local, camera-based image processing analyses video sequences for fires, without giving data out of the application/network.
- Highest quality – The coordination of camera, optics, algorithms and accessories gives the best results, even in harsh environments. AVIOTEC facilitates trust in constant performance, even in changing environmental conditions and bad illumination.
- Certified – AVIOTEC is VdS certified. In Australia, AVIOTEC is certified according to the CSIRO standard.
- Free firmware update – Download the latest firmware version from the catalogue – free of charge.