Vidsys joined hands with Micro Focus to present the joint solution Intelligent Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and offer live demonstrations of the Intelligent GSOC during the ISC West show at the Sands Expo, Las Vegas, in Bellini Room 2106 on April 11 – 13. ISC West 2018.
To counter escalating threats, the risk of oversight and false alarms, data overload, and the demand for a faster response to any threats both Micro Focus and Vidsys have jointly developed the Intelligent GSOC that can accelerate effective decisions and actions by enabling the following:
- Real-time processing of data that is diverse in format (e.g. video, image, audio, text, logs, transactions) and in origin (e.g. CCTV corporate databases, email, sensor, social media, broadcast media)
- Automated analysis to identify issues or potential threats
- Streamlined workflow for alerts and responses
- Open standards connectivity to 3rd party systems for easy integration
- The real-world applications for the GSOC are far-reaching, including event security, smart transportation, critical infrastructure, and many other security and mission-critical operations where it is essential for organizations to make decisions, quickly and effectively
“The combination of Micro Focus’ AI (Artificial Intelligence) powered analytics platform, IDOL, with Vidsys’ CSIM platform enables our customers to simplify situation management and improve situational awareness,” said James I. Chong, CEO at Vidsys. “This integrated joint solution from two global enterprise software companies takes customers and partners to the next level of intelligent security and risk management, and we’re excited to launch this offering at ISC West with Micro Focus.”“Partnering with Vidsys allows us to help our customers combat a wide variety of threats by accelerating converged security innovation,” said Ken Muir, Vice President and General Manager at IDOL, Micro Focus. “We look forward to providing organizations with automated 3600 real-time analytical insights needed to help address present and future challenges.”