Grandstream announced the launch of the newest addition to their facility management product line. The new GSC3570 HD Intercom and Facility Control Station provides a dedicated device to manage door access, video surveillance cameras, intercoms, building communications and more.
Ideal for business, medical, residential, hospitality and retail facilities, the GSC3570 is designed to seamlessly integrate with a wide range of Grandstream products and third-party devices to create a centralized facility management solution.
The GSC3570 offers a 7-inch 1024×600 touch screen with 2-way HD audio for easy door control, intercom/paging communication, security camera management and facility-wide SIP endpoint communication. It includes dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi, dual 10/100Mbps ports, 4 SIP accounts, 4 alarm input ports and 1 alarm output port for easy installation and customized deployments. This SIP intercom and facility control station supports incoming video feeds with resolution up to 720p HD for viewing video feeds from door cameras, IP surveillance cameras and other video devices.
The GSC3570 easily integrates with Grandstream’s entire range of products to provide a centralized building management solution, including the GDS series of Door Access devices, GSC series intercom and paging devices, all IP Voice and Video Phones, IP video surveillance cameras, UCM series IP PBX and more.
Key specifications of the GSC3570 include:
- Centralized control of all Grandstream solutions, including intercom and public address devices, door access solutions, IP surveillance cameras, IP voice and video phones and more
- Built-in dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi, dual-switched 10/100Mbps ports and integrated PoE
- 7-inch 1024×600 capacitive touch screen
- 4x alarm input ports and 1x alarm output port for customized deployments
- 1-way video support (incoming video) with support for the H.264 protocol and video resolution up to 720p HD at 30fps
- 4 SIP Accounts with support for telephony features including hold, call waiting, call log, auto answer and more
- Secure Boot & Data, TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts
- Full duplex 2-way HD audio with dual-speakers, advanced echo cancellation and support for all popular voice codecs including G.722 (wide-band), Opus, G.729A/B and more
- Can be wall-mounted or placed on a desktop
The GSC3570 will be generally available by May 21 for purchase through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a suggested retail price of $199 (USD).