Tony Anscombe, Chief Security Evangelist at ESET look back at some of the most notable cybersecurity stories that shaped 2021, as we close out another year like no other.
- how one particular ransomware attack marked a turning point in the US Government’s response to the scourge of cyber-extortion
- what other scary hack highlighted some of the key threats facing critical infrastructure
- why US law enforcement accessed hundreds of privately-owned Microsoft Exchange servers
- which of the year’s many cyberattacks best exemplified the magnitude of the threat posed by supply chain attacks
- why the era of passwordless authentication may finally be around the corner
- how a software vulnerability shook the internet in the waning days of the year