Johnson Controls announced the release of C•CURE IQ Security Client, a security operations solution encompassing a feature set designed for both access control and video surveillance to create a complete streamlined enterprise security system.
C•CURE IQ Security Client combines enterprise access control and video surveillance together in a single, intuitive interface.
“The global security market is undergoing significant transformations led by customer needs for modernization and optimization of their security hardware and software,” said Sanjeev Singh, vice president of Product Management, Johnson Controls. “As part of this evolution, we are excited to release C•CURE IQ, the natural extension of C•CURE 9000, as a web-based offering which now includes video surveillance capability. Its web-based security client is critical for the growing needs for anytime, anywhere access to enterprise security operations.”
C•CURE IQ Security Client boasts an extensive feature set designed to create a complete streamlined end-to-end solution from software and controllers to recorders and cameras. C•CURE IQ is the evolution of C•CURE 9000, leveraging its powerful access control features to meet today’s challenging compliance needs and supported by Johnson Controls’ renowned iSTAR Controllers, known for their reliability and cyber security. C•CURE IQ Security Client is designed for the web to simplify installations, offering flexibility in deployments and personalization of the overall user experience. With this approach, users can take advantage of several benefits, such as:
- Minimised training required with a streamlined and intuitive icon-driven user interface down to a tablet, where operators only see what they need.
- Pre-configured or custom user interface (UI) layouts, tailored specifically to staff roles and responsibilities.
- Enhanced authentication options are available leveraging an external OAuth2 compliant identity provider for single sign-on (SSO) or two-factor authentication (2FA), negating the need to remember additional usernames and passwords
- Flexible deployment options for cloud, on-premises or hybrid.
C•CURE IQ Security Client also offers natural video surveillance and intuitive camera control with no extra integration licensing.
- High-quality native video support with 4K live streaming and playback for proactive response, optimized for our enterprise VideoEdge network video recorders.
- Advanced object-based video search capabilities to quickly search and find video when you need it, powered by Johnson Controls’ Illustra AI technology.
- Enhanced badge verifications with live and recorded video of door activity for visual verification from afar.
“C•CURE IQ v3.00.1 is the future of enterprise security operation centers and signifies the most robust and feature-rich web offering that can help customers transition from silo systems to a unified security software platform,” said Singh. “Its powerful web UI supports security operation personnel’s everyday device interactions as well as our latest security innovations for a holistic security operation.”
C•CURE IQ Security Client is now available for authorized Johnson Controls integrators and dealers.